vBtise Ltd Refund Policy
Purpose and Definitions
vbtise Ltd (further named as “Provider”) makes full and partial refunds possible to its Customers according to the terms of this Refund Policy. Customer is defined as “A business or individual engaged with the Provider for the services of software development subject to conditions of Statement of Work or other contracts accepted and signed by Provider and Customer”. All services provided by the Provider to the Customer are defined as the “Project”.
Grant of Refund
All refunds are subject to the following conditions:
- Upfront payments are non-refundable unless the project is cancelled by the Provider during the period of allocating resources.
- Full or partial refund is possible during the Project if the Provider is unable to allocate required resources.
- No refunds are granted after acceptance of the Project or any of its part. Acceptance is subject to the Acceptance Procedure described in the Statement of Work or other contracts signed by both parties. In case no Acceptance Form is signed, any payments (escrow or non-escrow) signify the Customer accepted results of current works.
- Project is not subject to refunds if any part of the project is discovered to be no longer technically feasible.
- In case of full or partial refund, the Customer should return and destroy on its side all materials, results, source codes, graphics, and other Project-related documents. In such case, the Provider reserves right to reuse the source code and graphics without notice of the Customer.
- Due to specifics of services provided, every case of refund is considered particularly by CEO and Finance Director of the Provider. The decision is made on the basis of project status, prior communication and Customer’s feedback and the amount of total payments.
This Document becomes effective March 24, 2011.